The major infrastructure delivery for 735 new homes on the Myton Green residential development in Warwick is well underway.
In 2020 Bovis Homes will join Miller Homes and Avant Homes, who are onsite with showhomes now open and first residents in occupation
In time, the development will deliver six equipped play areas, a network of new footpaths and cycleways along with the planting of more than 250 specimen trees set in around 20 acres of green open space.
- Our onsite landscaping and spine road works will be complete in February 2020
- Second phase of the new spine road is nearing completion, allowing access to the final housebuilding parcel
- Play areas are all complete; including the pirate ship, rickety bridge, and climbing wall
- The multi-use games pitch (five-aside football and basketball court) is complete and white lining installed
- All street furniture is installed; including benches and litter bins
- Block paved areas are substantially complete
- Final finish landscaping (trees, shrubs, etc.) are nearing to completion
- Ecology measures are being installed; including bat boxes, bird boxes and hedgehog dens
Find out more about the site here.