Significant site changes are taking place at Myton Green with both Avant and Miller Homes onsite.
- Footpaths along the spine road into the housing plots have progressed and topsoil placed to the verges
- Footways and play areas will continue to be formed around the perimeter of the site and through the green corridor
- Landscape areas will be shaped, top soiled and prepared for planting around the perimeter of the site
- Agreements have been made to reuse the surplus earth from the site on another local development avoiding the need for unnecessary landfill
- The 33kV overhead electric cables crossing the site have been diverted underground
- The spine road will be extended to the western boundary now the 33kV overhead cables have been diverted
- Water, gas and electric services have been installed to the first two housing plots and are now live
- Drainage outfall headwalls are being installed to complete the drainage systems
- On Europa Way the Vodafone comms cables have been diverted ready for roadworks to recommence Significant site changes are taking place at Myton Green with both Avant and Miller Homes now onsite
- Significant site changes are taking place at Myton Green with both Avant and Miller Homes now onsite.
Find out more about the site here.